Technology Partnership & Planning Analyst
We are a leading global Fortune 500 company in IT & Communications and have 180,000+ employees worldwide.We are named as Linkedin’s World’s 100 Most InDemand Employees.We currently have an exciting contractor opening for a Technology Partnership Planning role in Seattle. We are looking for a talent, energetic and diligent individual who is passionate about emerging technologies and key partner management.Key responsibilities are to support our technology partnership project management for the R&D organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Seattle Research Center to manage new technology partners and help maintain relationship with existing university and start-up partners.
- Establish and manage schedule of events and track milestones/expected outcomes required by the research labs. Ensure teams are on track with their deliverables. Keep the team aware of milestones deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Identify key risks and drive the team towards successful resolution.
- Research and analyze industry trend and data to compile insight reports.
- Collaborate across lab/BU researchers to prepare project reports for executive management.
- Engage researchers across labs and HQ to comply with internal project application process and partner engagement policy.
- Keep partners informed of industry challenges, trends and promote collaboration opportunities.
- Coordinate VIP customer visits including process internal applications, set up agenda, conduct rehearsals, provide on-site customer service support and post-event analysis.
- Help identify and execute process improvement projects.
- Create and maintain partner database, conduct benchmark studies and ad-hoc tasks upon request.
- Detail-oriented, quick learner that can adapt to ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills. A team player who is able to creatively find solutions to achieve the desired outcome.
- Customer-focused and bias for actions
- Bilingual. Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, key account management or/and project management.
- Direct field experience in working with high-tech start-ups and universities preferred.
- BS is required. A technical background or master degree in engineering or MBA is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and data management systems.