We are looking for top engineers or architects to help to design, innovate and build core technologies for next-generation products. We aim to analyze and optimize system software using new technologies including deep learning and reinforcement learning. Those technologies will be used by OS kernel, wireless products, as well as many other tools or services.
This contractor position will
- Design and implement the components on the next generation operating system.
- Design and implement the analysis tools for OS kernel and user-level applications.
- Understand the challenges of OS kernel, latency and performance analysis.
- Collaborate with academia and industry partners
A successful candidate for this contractor position must have work experience from technology companies and he/she will have many of the following skills and/or attributes to qualify for the job.
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science or EE or a related field. (Ph.D is a plus)
- Proven track record in operating systems like Linux and familiar with OS/Kernels.
- 3+ years of software design & development experience.
- Strong experience in C/C++ and performance tuning. (Python experience is a plus)
- Proficient knowledge/experience in OS kernel (micro-kernel preferred) or compiler internals (GCC, LLVM or others).
- Experience with Android AOSP is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, good team player, able to deliver under pressure
- Experience in working in a geographically distributed team environment is a plus.