- Work on the engineering effort for efficient data structures and algorithms to enable faster media processing.
- Optimize tracking, environment recognition and construction, machine learning software components.
- Help deliver an exceptional AR experience by improving performance and quality of our computer vision (traditional and ML based) software.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; majors in Computer Science or other related engineering disciplines.
- Proficient in computer vision technologies and the application of computer vision in AR, Vision AI or related fields.
- Good understanding of Computer Vision technologies and their applications, such as object recognition, tracking, environment re-construction.
- Good understanding of Machine Learning technologies and tools, such as training framework and tools, model compression, inference optimization.
- Proficient in performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- Have innovative spirit and can track the trend of technology development
- Proficient in C/C++, Python, with 3+ years of related working experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Preferred Professional Knowledge & Skills
- PHD degree in the field of computer vision, Machine Learning, or related research domains.
- Experience in media processing, including image, video, audio.
- Proficient in machine learning technologies, industry trend and application of machine learning in computer vision.
- Deep understanding of AR technologies, such as, illumination design, light field display, environment modeling and recognition