We are looking for CPU Design Engineer. The candidate will take part in definition and implementation of client’s next generation high-end ARM microprocessor. The individual shall be responsible for the various phase of the development work.
Depending on the actual assignment and skill set, the candidate will focus on all or part of the technical areas below:
- Define the next generation micro-architecture, participate in Timing Feasibility studies, Cost and power estimation, Performance projection, Competitive analysis
- Micro-architecture Definition and specification
- Participate in RTL Design
- CPU / Memory subsystem performance analysis, Performance tuning.
- Lead the development effort and Carry out design work of critical function units
- Master’s degree or higher preferred
- Hands-on experience in CPU architecture/micro-architecture/design
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, who can deliver independently as well as in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills