We are looking for CPU Performance Engineer for the next generation high-end ARM microprocessor. This position will interact with all disciplines with critical impact on the overall architecture and micro-architecture.
Depends on the actual assignment and skill set, the candidate will focus on all or part of the technical areas below:
- Feasibility studies, Competitive Analysis.
- Work with software team and customers to identify the requirements for
- Model the microarchitecture and key features.
- Analyze the workloads on simulators and identify the performance bottleneck.
- Performance Correlation
- Develop benchmarks for specific CPU features.
- Build simulator infrastructures and integrations with system model.
- Hands-on experience in CPU architecture/micro-architecture/simulator
- Familiar with ARM architecture a plus.
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, who works well independently, as well as in a team environment
- Master’s Degree or higher preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong programming skills