The role of the Support Engineer is to ensure that projects are seen through the end while understanding and undertaking tasks that deal with the project launch, planning, control and closing of the activity. For this particular job, we look for an individual who has strong computer science and research background, and can provide both technical assessment, and develop a consistent set of tools and process that will drive successful execution within the client working environment. Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, majors in computer Science or other related engineering disciplines.
- Proficient in C/C++, Matlab or python with 3+ years working experience.
- Monitor technical progress, provide technical report of status, performance and risks.
- Cross-team collaboration.
- Establish internal process for monitoring project progress, tracking key milestones, blockers and issues.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Passionate about mobile related technology and quick learner to pick up new technology and tools.
Preferred Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ working experience in shipping product with
goodunderstanding of end to end software development life cycle.
- 3+ years working experience in game development or related 3D graphics applications would be a plus.
- Experience in Android/Linux platform is preferable.
Solidfoundation of image processing techniques, object tracking andmachine learning algorithms.
- Practical experience with Computer Graphics and Computer Vision related products.